Friday 28 November 2008

Weekly Quote 37

You have been faithful over a little, I will set you over much - (Mt 25:21)
With joy I do my Father's works



Video thumbnail. Click to play
Click To Play

In the materialist world of size and quantity we quickly forget how important we each are, that we are each the Son, each the microcosm of All-in-all. Unfoldment of the Good laid in me personally fulfils the purpose of all Creation.

It brings new perspective on our lives when we understand that the hunger and thirst for right-ness that we feel is an urge that permeates everything. Let your prayer be "Father within me, I do this for You. My happiness is expression of Your infinite joy."


Today look upon your worldly tribulations as areas that God would have you enter and illuminate on His behalf. You experience the fear. You stand firm and see the shadows dissolve. You feel joy and gratitude. But all the time it is God's works that you do. His the means whereby you do them, and His fulfilment that you experience.


The Path of Truth Vol. 56, No. 1 page 32.

No comments: