Sunday 2 January 2011

Weekly Bible Quote 125, School of Truth, read by Andre


And this is the victory that overcomes the world, even our faith - (1 John 5:4)
I give thanks that the message of Truth is today revealed
in the minds and hearts of all men

Today, as I turn my thoughts inwards, I realise with gratitude the eternal love and power of the Spirit of God indwelling me. As I think of the Christ and His Message to mankind, I am uplifted in the thought that the same Presence which was in Him, is also in me and all my fellowmen.

The power of God made manifest through Him, is my assurance that I am mightier than circumstance, and give to the Master the honour for showing me the Way. Within me is born this day a new sense of confidence and courage, and a deeper realisation of the omnipotence of Love.

Knowing that the Father, the Christ, and I are ONE and that He promised that the works He did I could do, and even greater, I now consciously go forward realising that within me is the Power constantly sustaining, guiding and blessing me. And for the inspiration of this knowledge I offer my sincere gratitude and reverence to the beloved Christ.

The Path of Truth Jul/Aug 2009, p. 177.

No comments: